1. Never use nails in your snowballs.
Tip. Always be prepared for multi-zonal attacks
Tip: half-built houses can be useful snowball fortifications.
2. Nail in Rafters before hanging from them.
3. walls can be used for climbing, no matter what your parents say.
4. Measuring once and cutting twice still works.
5. Windows can always be an afterthought.
6. Never hang heavy objects from high, unsecured locations.
7. All tools in a tool belt can kill a person. Even the tool belt.
Tip: Keep a loving environment on the job site, and you’ll be just fine. Or, ALWAYS WEAR YOUR TOOL BELT.